A good prostate massager is the cure for boring masturbation. Which leads me to a question:
Are you tired of chopping wood the old fashioned way?
You know the drill. When you’re laying in bed getting ready for a good wank? With your favorite porno video in one hand and your throbbing Johnson in the other.
Yeah, after a many years of the “same old, same old” things got boring for me too. So I decided to change things up with a different kind of male sex toy. Nowadays, masturbation is much more…orgasmic!
5 reasons why I love prostate toys:
- I can play solo or with a partner. I just stick it in my butt and enjoy the ride!
- Regular masturbation gets old and loses its lustre. This toy spices things up, making jacking off more fun.
- Every now and then I have trouble “getting it up.” I don’t need an erection to enjoy a prostate toy.
- They’re naughty. Sticking toys in my butt feels taboo, making the experience even more exciting.
- I love the feeling of fullness down there. Magnificent. Primal. Relaxing.
Let’s get right to it. This is by no means a complete list of all the stimulators out there. They are, however, all toys that I’ve used and tested extensively. So I know what I’m talking about.
** BONUS **
I’ve included a user guide that explains how to use a prostate massager right after the top 5 list. Make sure you check it out further down the page!
Mr. Racy’s top 5 prostate toys!
#1. LELO Loki
Here’s the reason this stimulator is my #1 favorite: the vibrations are simply the strongest, most powerful vibes I’ve ever felt in a prostate toy. Bar none.
It’s like the LELO Billy on steroids.
But what if I’m not feeling like getting my prostate pounded today? No problem. I can turn the vibes way down so I feel nothing more than a tickle. Enough for a light day massage session.
This male vibrator is a modern day sexual work of art. It can make me moan in ecstasy or squirm with discomfort, depending on how I use it. Regardless, this toy is great every time I use it.
You may be familiar with the name Loki from Norse mythology. Like the namesake, this toy is full of surprises and satisfying attributes that will make any man’s prostate tremble with excitement.
- The larger size provides that “full” feeling down there. More so than every other toy I have reviewed. A primal experience every man should try.
- Controls are fairly easy to operate and become familiar with.
- Like the Hugo, it’s powered by a rechargeable battery with excellent life.
- The velvety smooth business end of the toy feels great and cleans up easily.
- If you have a tight butt hole, it’s uncomfortable at first.
- Somewhat expensive, but more affordable than the HUGO below.
- No wireless remote. Not a bit deal for some guys, but I personally love the ability to control my toys from a distance. Not possible here.
#2. LELO Hugo
I’ve written about HUGO a lot since it was released a couple years ago. I don’t use it as much as I used to, but it’s still one of my favorite horses in the stable – so to speak.
Yes, I know. Another toy from LELO. I cant help it, though. They make some of my favorite male sex toys.
Here’s why I like this one so much: the wireless remote control. For a long time I never had wireless toys, and thought of them as a silly gimmick. Now that I have one, I can’t believe I waited so long. Being able to have my hands free to do other things is awesome. I simply find a setting I like, and put the remote down. Voila! Hands-free!
- It’s cordless, utilizing a rechargeable battery.
- It comes with a wireless remote control.
- A satin, soft feel texture that feels good in the hand, even better in the butt.
- HUGE range of vibrations from intense rumbles all the way down to mild vibrations.
- It’s a hands free device. Once inserted, your hands are available for other things and not fiddling around with a toy.
- It’s waterproof. Enjoy it anywhere, even the shower!
- It’s expensive. One of the highest cost toys I’ve reviewed.
- Take some practice to get accustomed to the remote control and settings on the toy.
Read the full review of Hugo, right here. You’ll find my EXCLUSIVE 20% off discount code there!
#3 Aneros Helix Syn
Syn is the prostate toy that started it all, for me. The very first one I purchased. It helped me learn about my body and how it responds to prostate play. It taught me how and when to move, and when to stop and be still.
With it, I learned the principles of hands free stimulation. And how to experience a prostate orgasm.
But I don’t use it much anymore, as I’ve graduated to bigger and better things. Syn does make an appearance every now and then, for nostalgia more than anything.
- Very inexpensive, less than $40 US
- It’s simple. No batteries to charge or vibrators to stop working.
- The #1 best toy for beginners. The slim diameter is perfect for rookies who aren’t used to inserting things into their butt.
- It takes patience and practice to use. Some guys report having hard time getting off with it.
- This thing is like cocaine. Tolerance builds very quickly. It doesn’t take long before this toy just isn’t enough anymore.
#4. Njoy Pure Wand
There’s something about cold, hard unforgiving stainless steel that makes it so perfect for sex toys. It’s raw. It’s naughty. It’s bad ass.
The Pure Wand never gets old for me. It’s a timeless toy that never rests for too long. It’s just too awesome to leave alone.
The best thing about this toy?
I can precisely control the pressure on my prostate when I’m using it. You see, the toy acts like a lever when inserted. When I’m laying on my back, a simple press down will nudge the other end of the Wand up. This applies more pressure to my prostate.
If I want a lighter touch, I just lift up. This eases the pressure on my prostate.
All in all, this toy is kinda like an exotic Italian sports car. It’s firm and unforgiving, but in the right hands, amazing things can happen.
- Stainless toys are the ultimate for durability and will last decades.
- Men and women can BOTH enjoy it! It’s like getting two toys for the price of one.
- A snap to clean. Some hot soapy water does the trick every time.
- No other toy is built like this. Applying and decreasing pressure during prostate play doesn’t get any easier.
- The balls on each end are different sizes. Use the big one when feeling frisky.
- Semi expensive. You get what you pay for. Sheer excellence.
- It’s heavy! A hand is always required to keep it on the right spot.
- Steel holds temperature very well. If this toy is in a cold room, it’s best to put it in warm water for a bit before play time.
Read the full review of the Pure Wand, right here.
#5. L’Amourose Rosa Rouge
Last, but certainly not least, is the Rosa Rouge by L’Amourose. This toy is sophisticated. Like something designed by Coco Chanel. Looking at the picture below, one could swear that it flew in, straight from a Paris fashion show.
The best thing about this toy?
It has a nifty trick up its sleeve: it heats up! As far as I know, this is the only vibe that has this feature.
Personally, I think there’s (almost) nothing more uncomfortable than an ice cold sex toy. If it’s cold enough, it’s like jamming a dildo shaped ice cube up the butt. Not cool.
All those problems go away with this euro-style male vibrator. The operating temperature is perfect every time. It only takes a few moments for it to heat up, perfect for when I’m short on time and need to move quickly.
- It has a built in heating element, so it’s always at the right temperature.
- Powerful vibrations. Right in line with LELO’s vibrators.
- The flexible shaft is nice. Sometimes a completely rigid toy is a bit uncomfortable. Rouge solves this problem and it makes the toy a bit more comfortable that others.
- It’s waterproof, so playtime can be virtually anywhere.
- Expensive at north of $100 US
- Charging is only available on the provided stand, which I’m not a huge fan of. I prefer to plug it in directly like most other toys. Not a deal breaker though.
Read the full Rouge review, right here.
The top 5 toys you just saw were my favorites. But I own many more. Meet the other prostate stimulators that live in my personal pleasure chest, right here.
That concludes Mr. Racy’s top 5 prostate toys list! Drop a line in the comments or send me an email.
I’m looking for a new toy to try, and taking suggestions for what should be next.
Now, onto the user guide…
Here’s the bonus material!
** How to Use a Prostate Massager **
Now that you’ve had a look at my favorite anal toys, here’s how to use them.
These are general guidelines that work for most any p-spot stimulator. Each toy will have it’s own usage instructions as well. Those should be followed in addition to the techniques you are about to read.
Think of this guide as the foundation of prostate play. It contains the basics that you should know. Without a solid foundation, it will be more difficult to reach the holiest of holies, the infamous prostate orgasm. Read more about that topic here.
What’s in this user guide
- Know this: it’s simply a state of mind
- Allow plenty of time
- Don’t touch your penis!
- A finger is ok. Toys are better.
- ALWAYS use a good lube
- Getting into position
- Put it on cruise control
- How to kick things up a notch
As men, we’re physical creatures. At least that’s what the rest of the modern world tells us. It’s true to an extent, but our state of mind is an even more powerful barometer of our sexual response.
For me, the only way to get in the proper mode is to relax. This means breathing exercises, relaxing music, etc. In my early days, I’d just pop the prostate toy in there and go to town, hoping for the best. It didn’t take long to learn that if I’m not in the right mood, I can leave that thing in there for an hour or two and NOTHING would happen. Can you say disappointment?!?
Nowadays, I take things much slower. I’m methodical AND deliberate with my sessions.
I like to have AT LEAST an hour of solitude for this. Two is even better. The best time for me is when I’m home alone. This way I know there won’t be any interruptions. No girlfriend walking into my bedroom. No kids screaming outside the door.
My phone and TV get turned off. The lights are turned low. I want this time all to myself. No outside interruptions. I want to focus solely on ME and only me. This is critical for a successful session.
Maybe all this seems like overkill, but it really isn’t. If you can’t devote this amount of time and dedication, just wait until you can. It’s worth it. This is totally different than regular masturbation. Heck, I only need 5 or 10 minutes for that. The lights and TV can be on. I can pretty much do that whenever.
A good p-spot massage session is an entirely different matter. It’s more difficult, but well worth it.
SERIOUSLY, this is the last thing you wanna do when massaging your prostate. It will be extremely tempting. And yes, playing with it during this time will feel damn good. But DON’T DO IT. You risk having an orgasm with ejaculation, and that’s not what you want right now. The last thing you want to do is blow it (hehe, pun intended) and miss out on the rest of your experience.
I’ve used both, and prostate toys are the best way to go if you want the full pleasure experience. Personally, I think fingers are too small. As a tall guy, it’s a real pain in the ass for me to reach around and keep things going with my hand. It’s a physical strain as well as mental. Mentally, I lose focus on the task at hand and that’s just not worth it.
It was in my best interest to just spend some money to get the best tools for the job. Seriously, what’s it worth to you to have mind blowing orgasms, whenever you desire? I have hundreds of dollars invested in my toy and lube collection, and I never felt one bit of buyers remorse for any of it. Quality toys and lubes are expensive, but they will last for a long time.
Think of it this way: after months or years, these costs break down to mere pennies per orgasm. Definitely not too high a price to pay.
Yep, and this should go without saying. There’s no sense in playing unless you have a quality anal lube on hand. It’s also important to be liberal with it. Don’t be frugal or cheap. Use plenty of it for the best experience. Lube up the toy AND your rectum before you begin.
Click here to read about my favorite anal lubes.
As I mentioned earlier, I like to have a couple of hours set aside for the massage session itself. So, before even getting started, I ALWAYS try to have a good bowel movement about an hour before. This will help to get anything cleared out of my bum, reducing the chances of a mess later.
Then, about 20 minutes before I’m set to begin, I’ll take a long, hot shower. I’ll pay special attention to my butt hole, making sure it’s totally clean. The hot water helps me get into a nice state of relaxation, and also helps loosen up those butt and sphincter muscles. The shower is also a good time to get yourself in the mood by rubbing around down there.
Once you’re clean, it’s GO TIME!
There are various positions one can utilize effectively. Here’s the one that works great for me: simply lay on your bed, on your side. Whichever side you’re laying on, pull the knee on your upper leg (the one on top) up toward your chest. This makes it easy to insert the toy, finger or whatever into your rectum.
Another good position to use is the squat. It’s just like it sounds. This is my second favorite, therefore I don’t recommend it for beginners.
Another good one is also the simplest. Simply lie on your back and pull your feet back toward your butt. With your knees raised and spread apart, it’s easy to access your rectum.
** IMPORTANT INFO **
At this point, you will be actively using your favorite prostate toy. Do whatever it is you do to enjoy yourself. Follow the usage instructions or use the specific advice that I include in most of my reviews.
Continue to the next step below when approaching orgasm!
Once you have that first orgasm, it’s a simple matter of maintaining what you’re doing to achieve more. Kind of like hitting the cruise control in your car. Once I hit that first one, it’s smooth sailing. I can usually hit at least 3 or four more within the next 5 or 10 minutes. If I’m REALLY lucky, I’m having too much fun to even count the number. At that point, I don’t care anyway.
Remember how I told you NOT to touch your penis earlier on this page? Well, now is the time to do just that. Once you’ve had your session and achieved your number of orgasms desired, it’s time to come down for the landing. You can now proceed with your normal masturbation routine. Personally, these are the fastest orgasms I can ever hope to achieve. After an hour or more or prostate orgasms, the traditional ejaculation is literally only a few minutes away.
It’s BIG. It’s intense. It’s very satisfying. Be sure to have a towel ready for cleanup. YOU. WILL. NEED. IT. These particular ejaculations are at least twice as big as a normal one.
Well, that’s the end of my guide that details how to use a prostate toy. Remember to always play safe and only stick things up your butt that were designed for it.
You too can experience amazing sexual release by using p-spot stimulators. It takes patience and lots of practice to reach your body’s full potential for multiple male orgasms. It’s not easy, which is why so many guys give up early. Just stay with it and I promise that your sex life and masturbation routines will get better!
How about some prostate erotica?
- I have a tuxedo for my penis!
- 4 ways VR Tech is changing how we view PORN and digital media
- Learn all about prostate milking/massage right here
- Looking for a BIG male dildo? Check out the Tantus P-Spot, here.