If you’re new to prostate pleasure, one of your first questions should be: “where is your prostate or male G spot located?”
Here’s a step by step guide to help you locate it:
- Have a bowel movement. This will ensure your rectum is cleaned out and ready to go.
- Wash up, or take a shower. Anal play is best when everything is clean down there.
- Trim those nails! File down any sharp edges. The last thing you want to do is cut or nick yourself.
- Get into position. I recommend you simply lie on your back, with knees bent, and feet pulled back toward your butt. Placing a pillow under your butt is helpful.
- Put a few drops of lube (read more about those here) on your index finger and/or anus
- Stick that index finger in your rectum, or have a partner do it for you
- GENTLY slide it in to about the second knuckle. You may have to go a little deeper. All men are different.
- Curl the tip of your finger up, toward your belly button
- You may need to feel around a bit. When you’re in the right spot, you’ll feel a “different’ sensation. Not necessarily pleasureable, just different.
Those are the basics! See the diagram below for a visual presentation.
Here’s a great instructional video
This is a demonstration on how to find it, using a plastic drink bottle. It sounds weird, but watch the video and you’ll understand.
Things to think about
You won’t be able to touch the prostate directly. The rectal wall is like a barrier. The pressure you apply with your finger pushes the rectal wall, which transmits pressure to the prostate gland.
Sometimes it’s good to “warm up” first. Massaging your anus and/or perineum can get you in the mood and loosen things up before you take the plunge. This is also referred to as external prostate massage; you can read more about that here.
Don’t just plunge your finger into your rectum. It’s best to start slow, especially if you’re feeling stressed, or not totally relaxed. By placing the pad of your index finger (not the tip) onto your anus and taking some deep, meditative breaths, you can make the process a little easier on yourself. Once you’re ready, THEN you can put it in there the rest of the way.
If you’re having a hard time reaching or finding it, another guy might be able to help you out. Who knows a prostate better than another man? Check out this reader submission from a guy who’s experienced it.
Follow these simple rules, and you’ll be well on your way to achieving prostate orgasm!
- How to choose the right toy. read more
- Here’s how it feels. read more
- Here’s the PROPER way to do it. read more
- Should you douche? read more
- Use the right lube. read more
- Try these tips if you’re having trouble. read more
- Toys I love to use. read more
- Death by sex: 5 INSANE ways to die
- Sex toys, it’s perfectly acceptable for guys to use them
- Dirty Sex Talk: 10 lustful lines for sinful minds