Choosing the best male masturbator for your personal jack-off pleasure is a snap. And in this post, I’ll make it even easier for you to decide.
Strokers for guys are some of the best male sex toys available. They’re versatile, easy to use and most of all, they feel so much better than wanking with your Rosy Palm.
See yourself in action
Fully adjustable suction levels
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
10 pre-programmed modes
The ULTIMATE Blowjob machine
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
5 qualities the BEST male masturbator has
- It’s comfortable. Both for the penis and the hand.
- Has the cum sucking action that every guy craves
- Eliminates the chances of death grip, a.k.a. squeezing too hard when masturbating
- Provides a reduced friction method for beating the meat. No chafing.
- It massages the penis, kinda like a vagina would.
Let’s get started!
Here are 6 devices I own, use and highly recommend. They are listed in numerical order, with number 1 being my favorite. Remember, all these fit my definition of a GOOD masturbator, as mentioned above.
Most of these devices are rather large and definitely not discreet. If you’re looking for something more portable that could fit in a large coat pocket, I recommend you take a look at our best pocket pussies page, right here.
Let’s get started!
1. Fleshlight Ice
Honestly, Fleshlight makes a TON of killer masturbators. There must be hundreds of different combinations available. However, the Ice is the one I own, so I can only talk about that one.
This is my #1 cum sucker, with outstanding suction when needed most. An outstanding toy, but also the most expensive. The primary material is medical grade silicone, with a hard plastic case. Read the full Ice review, here. See the entire list of my Fleshlight favorites, here, and Girls, here.
2. LELO F1s
This is a recent addition to the LELO lineup. I’ve always been a big fan of their prostate toys (see my favorites here). Since they decided to enter the realm of male masturbators, I just HAD to give it a go. And I wasn’t disappointed!
Key features of the F1s:
- It’s smart! Yes, you read that right. You can control it with an easy to use app on your phone. You can even make your own custom programs if you’re into that sort of thing.
- It’s different from other masturbators in that it has DUAL motors for extra pleasure. One does the vibrating, and the other sends out sonic waves for the ultimate in penis pleasure.
- Fully waterproof so playtime can be nearly anytime and anywhere.
- Rechargeable, so there are no cords to mess with. Up to 2 hours of play on a single charge. With vigorous play, I can get at least an hour, which is more than enough.
3. Autoblow AI
I’ll start off by saying that the Autoblow AI isn’t cheap. At over $200 US, it’s an expensive sex toy. But it’s totally worth it.
If you LOVE blowjobs as much as I do, this is a MUST HAVE sex toy.
5 things that make the Autoblow BAD ASS:
- As the name suggests, It’s powered by AI or artificial intelligence. A first on the market to my knowledge.
- With the built in “intelligence” the user can experience any of 10 different blowjob simulations. Yes, this is as close to an actual blowjob as a guy can get, short of the real thing.
- It NEVER needs batteries. This is both good and bad. It’s good because there’s no battery to go bad or failing to charge after many uses. It’s bad because you’ll have to be near an electrical outlet to use it. Works with 110v – 240v.
- It utilizes interchangeable sleeves. If one gets torn or wore out, simply slide another one in. Voila!
- The motor inside is all metal. This means it’s not some cheap plastic piece of junk that will wear out after a couple of months. This is HIGHLY unusual and a very nice feature.
4. Tenga Flip Hole – Black
This is another excellent device, which might be #1 on a lot of guys’ lists. In my opinion, this one still can’t top the Fleshlight. It does have some unique attributes, though, that make it stand out from the pack. Namely the ability to apply more pressure with your fingers if necessary. I also reviewed the Tenga Polygon, right here. It’s not great, but certainly worth a mention.
It has a hard case, but there are cutouts in it with buttons for the fingers. The primary material is medical grade silicone, with a hard plastic case. Read our detailed Flip Hole review.
5. Lilith Uterus
I thought it would be interesting to throw an underdog into the mix. Most people have never heard of this company, including me (until I stumbled onto it by accident). But don’t let the no name status status scare you off. This is 100% Japanese quality craftsmanship.
I was pleasantly surprised, and happy I found it after using it a few times. This one doesn’t have a hard case. It’s kinda like a long rubber tube, with a front that looks remarkably like a real snatch. This is made from a very soft TPE, not silicone. It’s also latex-free, which is a good option for guys with certain sensitivities. Read our review of the Uterus.
6. Pipedream Extreme – Fuck Me Silly
This is one of my favorite sex toys of all time. So why do I have it at number 6, you ask? Well, quite simply, it’s HUGE. At 20 lbs. heavy, you certainly can’t throw this one in your briefcase for your next business trip. Most certainly NOT portable. But it feels amazing 🙂
It jiggles, it wobbles, and spanking it is TONS of fun. On the reality scale of 1 – 10, with 10 being the real thing; it’s an easy 7 maybe 8. Not too shabby. Read my extensive review, here. It’s expensive at north of $200, but totally worth it. Be sure to watch the video. My first one!
Don’t forget the lube!
As with any sex toy for men, lube is essential. I suggest a water based lubricant for all the devices above. There’s nothing more uncomfortable than sliding your penis into a dry hole. Check out my favorites, right here.
My dick craves comfort
It loves a tight, comforting, warm hole to hang out in. Especially when it’s rock hard, throbbing away in a sex toy or a real vagina.
It DOESN’T like to be squeezed too hard or get friction burns.
By the way, this happens WAY too often to guys that only use their hands to jack off. When a cock is handled too rough, too often, some guys can suffer from a loss of sensitivity in their penis. I call this Death Grip, and it’s a sexually active man’s worst nightmare. As a result, he may find it difficult to orgasm when banging a real woman or man. That’s no good…at all.
How I got started
As a guy, I’ve discovered lots of different ways to jack myself off over the years. In my younger years, Rosie Palm brought my first erotic masturbation experiences to my bedroom, nearly every single evening. But as I got older, and had my own money to spend, sex toys came into the picture.
One day, out of the blue, I just said “fuck it” and bought a fake pussy from Fleshlight. I totally lucked out, too. Little did I know that I just stumbled upon a bitchin’ masturbator, that happened to be one of the best male sex toys on the market.
They sell more pocket pussies and jack-off toys than anyone else. But they aren’t the only game in town. They share the stage with a company called Tenga, who also happens to make great cock stroking toys.
Important: this applies to ALL men’s sex toys.
I’m gonna rant about male sex toy safety. Quality construction from a reputable manufacturer is the single most important thing to look for, followed by price.
When buying a toy that will be exposed to your genitals or ass, you want something that’s safe and won’t hurt you, right? Inferior materials can cause allergic reactions. Sometimes a cheap stroker doesn’t hold up well, to the point of breaking apart over time. And that’s the last thing I’d want…for me or anyone else.
Silicone is usually my preferred choice for its realistic feel and body safe properties. These are phthalate-free. The other choices are rubber or plastic toys. These are usually phthalate-free, but this should be verified before purchase.
In case you don’t know what phthalates are, and why you should avoid them, click here for a nifty article I posted a while back.
So why do manufacturers use it? Because it’s cheap! Furthermore, since the sex toy industry is largely unregulated by the government, it’s up to the consumer to do their own research.
So how do we avoid these nasty chemicals? It’s quite simple, actually. Buy from a reputable manufacturer that clearly states what’s in their toys! Any “cheap” sex toy should be viewed with suspicion, until the material composition can be confirmed.
Now that we’ve covered the safety issues…
Here are 4 key things you need to consider:
- Material: the materials used in the toy is one of the most important factors. The two primary materials are silicone and TPE (thermoplastic elastomer.)
- Silicone is much higher quality, and it feels very realistic. Thus, it’s more expensive. It’s also hypoallergenic and easy to clean. This material has very little odor.
- TPE is the basic, no frills material. It’s soft, but not quite as comfortable. This is the cheaper, more economical material. These are generally hypoallergenic, but not always. They sometimes have an unsettling odor that will eventually go away after repeated cleaning. As I discussed earlier, make sure it is pthalate-free.
- Inner orifice: there must be a thousand different variations. This is where you put your hard cock. You can opt for something straight and tight, more like an ass. Or something with ridges and waves, more like a vagina.
- Size: again, there are tons of options. A pocket pussy is small enough to easily fit in a coat pocket, or even loose pants. Some of the larger ones look like a big flashlight.
- Price: like the old saying: you get what you pay for. A cheap plastic pussy bought from nonamesextoys.com for a few bucks isn’t going to be NEARLY as much fun as a silicone stroker that costs around $70. Like when purchasing a TV or a new dishwasher, it’s usually worth it to pony up more cash and get something you REALLY want. Gotta pay for your kicks!
Hopefully this guide gave you the information (or inspiration) you need. If you have any questions, I’d love to hear from you at my contact page (bottom of this post). Please let me know if I missed something, or if there are any hot new toys I need to try out.
- Ever seen a sex toy that costs more than a car? See some here.
- If you don’t have a real life woman, a sex doll is the next best thing
- Learn how to have the ultimate male orgasm, right here
- If kink is your thing, you should try sliding a stainless steel rod in your penis, like I did!
- Masturbate your man from a thousand miles away with teledildonics!
*This post contains affiliate links. Please see our disclosures for more details.